Call : 0487-6613000 / 1800-425-1747
Email : email@example.com
Corporate Internet Banking Login
- Our bank does not ask for the details of your account / PIN / password. Therefore any one pretending to be asking you for information from the bank / technical team may be fraudulent entities, so please beware. You should know how to operate net transactions and if you are not familiar you may refrain from doing so. You may seek bank's guidance in this regard. Bank is not responsible for online transactions going wrong.
- We shall also not be responsible for wrong transactions and wanton disclosure of details by you. Viewing option and transactions option on the net are different. You may exercise your option diligently.
- Change your password periodically.
- Dhanlaxmi Bank will never request for personal information over E-mails.
- If you suspect fraud activity in your account, please contact our call centre, nearest branch and write a mail to customer care.
New to Netbanking
Trouble Logging in